Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Charbroil Tech Grill

I really wanted to get a Tech infrared grill but they are to pricey for me. Last year I got the Charbroil - Tec combo grill from Lowes when they were 30% off. I have really enjoyed cooking on this grill. Check out those grill marks!! There was a problem with the grill that started all of a sudden. When I took it apart to see what was going on all the screws in the Tec burners had burnt up. Seems like other people had the same problem and Charbroil sent new ones 2nd day air. Hopefully everything is ok now. I highly recommend this grill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned the problem as I write the newsletter and web log for Char-Broil called Sizzle on the Grill www.sizzleonthegrill.com This problem was a real downer for the engineers - they take pride in designing and building things to make grilling easier for folks!. They identified the problem and tried to connect with buyers who had registered the grill & responded to all who contacted them. IF you know of anyone else who has this grill and a problem - make sure they contact Char-Broil so they can get the problem solved - Happy Grilling! -CB